POLICY FOR PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Protection of personal data of each customer is essential for “Drana” EOOD. That is why we developed policy on protection of personal data, which covers how we collect, use, disclose, transfer and store your information.
Collection and use of personal data
Personal data is information that can be used to identify or contact an individual.
You may be asked for personal information every time you get in touch with “Drana” EOOD or our affiliates in order to provide services and perform a commercial activity. “Drana” EOOD. and its affiliates may share this information with each other and use it according to this policy to protect personal data and in accordance with all applicable legal provisions. They can also combine it with other information to provide and improve products, services, content and advertising us.
Here are a few examples of the types of personal information that “Drana” EOOD. may collect as well as the ways in which we can use it.
What personal information we collect
- When you create a profile, register, buy a product, sign a contract, download update participate in the online survey, etc., Can collect different types of information, including but not limited to your name, your mailing address, your phone number, email address you, the way you prefer to contact you and credit card information.
- When you share product information with their family and friends, send items to gift or inviting someone to join you in our forums, “Drana” EOOD. may collect the information you provide for these people names, their addresses, email addresses and phone numbers.
How we use your personal information
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you informed about our latest products and upcoming events. It helps us to improve our services, content and advertising us. If you do not wish to appear in our list of addresses, you can unsubscribe at any time by updating your preferences.
- Use personal information because it helps us in the development, delivery and improvement of products, services, content and advertising us.
- It is time to use your personal information to send important messages such as notifications on your purchases and changes in the terms, conditions, and our various policies.
- It is possible to use your personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis and research for the improvement of products, services and communication with customers “Drana” EOOD.
- If you participate in events, sweepstakes, contest or promotion, we may use the information you provide to administer those programs.
Collection and use of personal information
And collect non-personal information – data in forms that do not allow direct association with a particular person. It is possible to collect, use, transfer and disclose personal information for any purpose. Below are listed a few examples of what personal information we collect, as well as the ways in which we can use it:
- We collect information about occupation, language, zip code, area code and others. so we can better understand customer behavior and improve their products, services and ads.
- We can also collect information about their customers to our web site and our other products and services. This information is collected and used to help us provide more useful information to customers and to understand which parts of our website, products and services are most interesting to them. For the purposes of this Policy to protect personal data, such data are considered non-personal information.
If we combine non-personal with personal information, the combined information will be kept private until we use it in combination.
Cookies and other technologies
If you wish to disable cookies, ask your provider to find out how to do this. Please note that you will be able to use certain functions on the website of “Drana” EOOD. after disable cookies.
Like most Web sites, we automatically collect certain information and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol address (IP), type and language of the browser, the Internet service provider (ISP), pages of links and exit pages, operating system timestamp with date / time and klikstriym data.
We use this information to understand and analyze trends, to administer the site, to learn more about user behavior on the site and to gather demographic information about the user base as a whole. “Drana” EOOD may use these data in their marketing and promotional services.
“Drana” EOOD. shares personal information with companies that provide services such as information processing, fulfilling customer orders, delivering products to you, manage and improve customer data, providing customer service, assessing your interest in our products and services and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys. These companies are obliged to keep your information.
It may be necessary – by law at a trial in litigation and / or on demand by the public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence – “Drana” EOOD. to reveal your personal information. It is possible to disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement or other issues of public importance, such disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
It is possible to disclose information about you if we determine that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for the implementation of our terms and conditions, or to protect our operations or users. Moreover, in case of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all collected personal information to the third party.
“Drana” EOOD. takes precautions – including administrative, technical and physical measures – to safeguard your personal information from loss, theft and misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Online Service – E-SHOP uses encryption via secure means all web pages where personal information is collected.
When posting in forums, chat rooms or social networking service, the personal information you share is visible to other users and can be read, collected or used by them. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to provide in these cases.
Integrity and retention of personal information
We will keep your personal information for the period necessary to meet the objectives set out in this policy to protect personal data unless legally not required to keep it for a longer period.
Access to personal information
You can check the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of information your contact by logging into your account. We do our best to provide you access to other personal information to be able to request correction of their data if they are inaccurate or delete the data if “Drana” EOOD is not obligated to keep them by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may refuse to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of other users, queries that are extremely impractical or otherwise by law, is not required access.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 14 years. If we learn that we have collected personal information on a child under the age of 14 years, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
We may periodically update its policy on protection of personal data. A change in this policy, our website will be posted message, and the updated policy to protect personal data.
This policy comes into force and is applicable to third parties as of 30/05/2016.