Attention! Please read extensively these terms and conditions before you purchase products from the site. All purchases through the website are performed under the general terms and conditions and the usage of this site means you agree and acknowledge that. If you do not agree with the terms, please do not use this website. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you agree to the terms of delivery, policy on personal data protection, policy for using “cookies” and any other documents cited or referenced in these Terms.
GENERAL TERMS OF E-SHOP DRANA
Under these terms and conditions, under these words and phrases should be understood:
E-shop-online platform for shopping of goods using website lures.drana.com;
Supplier – trading company trading under the name “skinning” Ltd., which sells goods through an electronic shop on a website lures.drana.com;
User – consumer natural or legal person entering into a contract of sale with the seller to purchase certain of its goods from the online shop and in compliance with these terms and conditions;
Profil – registration on the website lures.drana.com, created by the user in order to purchase goods from the online store;
Goods / Consumer goods – any product is introduced and available for purchase through the online store;
Treaty sale- purchase contract concluded at a distance between seller and consumer to purchase a particular commodity from the last, when announced in e-shop price, subject to these terms and conditions and applicable laws;
Applicable legislation, the laws and regulations applicable to the use of e-shop, purchase and delivery of goods as well as governing the relations between the provider and user (particularly applicable in this case the Law on Consumer Protection, Law on Electronic Commerce Act, obligations and contracts, Commercial law, etc.).
Supervisory organized all public bodies exercising any form of control or authorization activity on the trade from distance via various internet platforms, including but not limited to – the Commission for Consumer Protection Commission for Protection of Competition Commission data protection and others.
Basic electronic address-specified by the user on his e-mail account for official correspondence with the Supplier;
Delivery – actually transmitting knowledge on ordered and paid for goods;
Courier – company is registered and operates under the Postal Services Act and actually deliver purchased goods to the specified address by the user;
Payment – transfer of funds for the purchase of goods from the online shop in accordance with the payment terms and applicable law.
Art. 1. These terms and conditions are intended to regulate relations between “skinning” Ltd.,. Sofia Vrabnitsa, jk “Obelia 2” bl.204, vh.V, ap.48, UIC 203107034, represented by George Plamenov Nikolov, hereinafter referred to as the supplier / seller and end customers, hereinafter USERS / USERS, e-shop www.lures.drana.com, hereinafter referred to as “e-sHOP”
II. DATA PROVIDER
Art. 2. Information under the Law on Electronic Commerce Act and the Consumer Protection:
Name Provider: skinning Ltd.
Head office and registered office (address for the exercise of Procedure): c. Sofia Vrabnitsa, jk “Obelia 2” bl.204, vh.V, ap.48
Contact information: c. Sofia Vrabnitsa, jk “Obelia 2” bl.204, vh.V, ap.48, e-mail: email@example.com, tel: +359888981781
Entry in the Commercial Register: UIC 203107034,
Number of certificate of the data controller № 421688
6.1. Commission for Personal Data Protection
Address: c. Sofia, ul. “Ivan Evstratiev Geshov” № 15 tel .: (02) 940 20 46 Fax: (02) 940 36 40
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com Website: www.cpdp.bg
6.2. Commission for Consumer Protection
Address: 1000 g. Sofia Square. “Slaveykov” №4A, 3rd floor, 4 and 6,
tel .: 02/980 25 24
fax: 02/988 42 18
Hotline: 0700 111 22
6.3. National Revenue Agency
The NRA Sofia
Address: 1000 g. Sofia, Aksakov Str. № 21
tel .: 02/9859 3821
Address: Tsar Boris III № 215
Tel .: 02/9179124
6.4. Commission for Protection of Competition
Address: Bulgaria, 1000 Sofia, Vitosha blvd. №18
Hours of filing with outsiders 9-13 pm and 13.30-16 pm
Phones: Records: 02/9356 113
Fax: 02 980 73 15
6.5. Bulgarian Agency for Food Safety
Address: c. Sofia, bul. “Pencho Slaveykov” 15A
III. CHARACTERISTICS OF E-SHOP
Art. 3. E-SHOP e e-shop, accessible at the Internet www.lures.drana.com, by which users are able to conclude contracts for sale and delivery of the offered E-SHOP products, including the following:
Free to view content on the website and products offered;
To carry out registration and create a profile for the purchase of goods by E-SHOP;
To conduct electronic statements in connection with the conclusion or performance of a contract with the interface page e-shop, accessible on the Internet;
To conclude contracts for sale and delivery of products offered by E-SHOP;
To make any payments in connection with contracts with E-SHOP according supported E-SHOP ways of payment.
To receive information about new products offered by E-SHOP;
Browse products, their features, prices and terms of delivery;
Be informed of the rights arising from the law mainly through the interface page of the electronic shop on the Internet;
Art. 4. The supplier delivers goods and guarantee the rights of beneficiaries, under the law, in good faith, accepted practice, consumer or commercial law criteria and conditions.
Art. 5. (1) By selecting, ordering and payment users sign a contract of sale of goods offered by E-SHOP through the interface Provider, available on its website at www.lures.drana.com
(2) In accordance with the concluded CBA contract for the sale of goods, the Contractor shall deliver and transfer ownership to the user of its designated through the interface goods.
(3) Users pay the Provider payment for goods supplied under the conditions specified on the website of the online store and these terms and conditions. The remuneration amounts to price and related contract costs declared by the supplier of the e-shop on the Internet.
(4) The provider delivers requested by users goods in the terms and conditions set by the Provider page of the electronic shop and under these General Terms and Conditions.
(5) The cost of delivery is determined separately and specifically the price of goods. For certain purchases provider is able to provide supply for its own account, which is reflected in the profile of the product.
Art. 6. (1) user and the supplier agree that all statements between them in connection with the conclusion and execution of the contract of sale may be carried out electronically via electronic statements within the meaning of the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature and Art. 11 of the Law on Electronic Commerce.
(2) It is assumed that electronic statements made by users of the site are carried out by persons referred to in the data provided by the user at the time of registration if the user has entered their name and password. Provider is not responsible for any false statements.
IV. USAGE of the E-SHOP
Art. 7. (1) In order to use E-SHOP for contracts of sale of goods, the user must enter their e-mail / address and password for remote access.
(2) electronic mail and password for remote access shall be determined by the user, by registering electronically on the website of the Provider.
(3) By filling in your details and pressing the “Confirm” and “confirm your order”, the user declares that he is familiar with these terms and conditions, agreed with their content and unconditionally undertakes to respect them.
(4) The provider confirms the user registration by sending a letter to specified by the user email, which is sent information to create a registration. After creating a profile (account) the User between him and supplier contractual relations arise for so created profile and vivedenite personal data.
(5) Upon registration user is obliged to provide accurate and timely data. The user promptly update the data referred in his registration in case of change.
(6) The Parties agree that the content of this website is subject to copyright and any disposition thereof without the prior written consent of Provider violates copyright, trademark or other laws related to intellectual property rights.
(7) registrations per-yourself not assume the user in making certain purchases or further action.
Art. 8. (1) email address provided at the initial registration of the user, and any subsequent email address used for the exchange of statements between user and provider is “Main email” within the meaning of these terms and conditions. The user has the right to change its main contact email address.
(2) Upon receipt of an application for change inscribed main contact email address, the user must enter in your account, select the right to change the main email address and to honor those provided there steps – introducing old address, enter a new address and confirm the new address after receiving information e-mail to the new and old email address for the change.
(3) For the avoidance of doubt provider informs the user about the change through an email sent by the user of said main contact email address prior to its amendment under par. 2.
(4) The Supplier shall not be liable to the user unlawful change of the Basic contact email address.
(5) The provider may require the user to use the Basic contact e-mail in specific cases.
V. TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF E-SHOP
Art. 9. (1) Users use interface on the Provider to contracts of sale offered by Provider Electronic goods store.
(2) The contract shall be concluded in Bulgarian.
(3) The contract between the provider and user represents these terms and conditions, available at www.lures.drana.com. Specifics of individual contracts of sale are governed by the user in the confirmed order.
(4) the contract with the provider’s user according to data provided at registration and contained in the personal profile of the user. For the avoidance of doubt it is the data that was created account with an ISP.
(5) This contract account creation is considered to be concluded by the time of registration of the user with. The contract of sale of goods is concluded from the moment of its confirmation by the user through the interface of the Contractor.
(6) the conclusion of this treaty establishing a registration and conclusion of the contract of sale of goods / and provider explicitly informs the user in an appropriate manner by electronic means.
(7) Statement of conclusion of the contract and confirmation of its receipt are considered received when the parties addressed are able to access them.
(8) The supplier shall deliver the goods specified by the users address and is not liable in the event that specified by users are incorrect, unclear or misleading.
Art. 10. The Applicants conclude the contract of sale with the Provider by the following procedure:
(1) Perform registration in the Electronic shop and providing the necessary data in case the user does not have an existing registration in the Electronic shop;
(2) Login to carry out orders by identifying e-mail and password;
(3) Selecting one or more of the goods offered in the Online Shop and adding them to the list of goods for purchase;
(4) Providing data for delivery – way and address, by filling out the online form;
(5) Selecting the method and timing of payment of the price.
(6) Order Confirmation;
VI. SPECIFIC DUTIES OF THE SUPPLIER. CONSUMER PROTECTION
Art. 11. The rules of this Section VI of these terms and conditions shall apply to beneficiaries, which according to the data set for concluding the contract of sale or registration in the Electronic shop, you may conclude that consumers are under the Law consumer protection Act, e-commerce and / or Directive 97/7 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 20 May 1997 on the protection of consumers in respect of distance contracts.
Art. 12. (1) The main characteristics of the goods offered by the Supplier are specified in the profile of each product on store site.
(2) The price of goods is determined by the Supplier profile of each product in the store site. When selecting goods for signing the contract of sale before final confirmation, the price of each order shall be determined by including all taxes and transportation costs.
(3) The method of payment, delivery and performance of the contract is defined in these terms and conditions and the information provided to the user on the site of the Contractor.
(4) The terms of delivery for individual products are listed on the site e-shop.
(5) The total contract value for all therein goods and supply conditions shall be specified by the Contractor before the final confirmation of the order by the user. User agrees that the ultimate value of the contract may vary depending on the selected method of payment, for which the Contractor shall notify the user before final confirmation of the order.
Art. 13. (1) The user agrees that the provider is entitled to receive advance payment for contracts concluded with the consumer purchase of goods and their delivery pursuant to the terms of payment, published on the website of the online store.
(2) The user has the option to choose independently whether to pay the supplier the cost of delivery of the goods before or at the time of delivery, choosing the appropriate way to pay.
Art. 14. (1) The consumer has the right, without compensation or penalty and without giving any reason, to abandon the contract within 30 days from the date of receipt of goods.
(2) The right of refusal under par. 1 shall not apply in the following cases:
– Delivery of goods and services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial markets that provider is not able to control;
– Delivery of goods made according to the requirements of the user or his individual orders;
– Delivery of goods which by their nature are consumable or can not be returned or risk of deterioration of their quality characteristics;
– Delivery of audio and video recordings or computer software, printed by the user;
– Goods that are provided with manufacturer’s warranty after product registration on the site of the latter, in case the user registers the product;
– For goods with broken commercial, including but not limited to – goods on which there are injuries, scratches, missing or damaged components such as adjacent products and accessories, boxes, protective film, books, CDs, envelopes, brochures, promotional materials and more. like.
– Other cases provided by law. (3) If the provider did not provide information under Art. 54 of the Law on consumer protection, the consumer is entitled to withdraw from the contract within three months from the date of receipt of the goods.
(4) If the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal under par. 1, the Contractor is obliged to refund the full amount paid by the first amounts, including the cost of delivering the goods, not later than 14 calendar days from the date on which the consumer has exercised his right of withdrawal from the contract. The amount the consumer paid under the contract shall be deducted the cost of returning the goods unless the consumer has returned the goods for its own account and informed about the Supplier. The right under paragraph 1 shall be deemed to have been exercised after completing the form on the website of the online store and receiving and inspection of goods by the Contractor. In the event that one of the grounds under para 2 provider returns the product to the user, such as transport costs are for the latter.
(5) The user undertakes to store received the Supplier products, their quality and safety during the period under par. 1.
(6) The user is entitled to claim under Terms and conditions for making claims, published on the website of the online store.
Art. 15. (1) The delivery of goods and starting point from which flow is defined for each product separately at the conclusion of the contract with the user through the store site, unless the goods are ordered in one order, in which case a period delivery take the longest time. The supplier shall prepare and publish on the electronic warehouses – Supply conditions.
(2) If the user and the supplier have not defined delivery time, delivery of goods is 30 calendar days from the date following the sending of the order of the User to the Provider by store site.
(3) If the supplier can not fulfill the contract because it lacks the ordered goods, he is obliged to inform the consumer and to recover amounts paid within 30 calendar days of the date on which the Contractor should fulfill its obligation under the contract.
(4) In the cases under par. 3 Provider has the right to deliver to the consumer goods of the same quality and price. The supplier shall inform the consumer electronically or phone to change the contract.
(5) In case of exercising the right of withdrawal for deliveries under par. 3, the cost of returning the goods are borne by the Contractor.
Art. 16. (1) The provider transmits goods to the consumer after verifying compliance with the requirements and the existence of circumstances under Art. 61 of the Law on Consumer Protection.
(2) User and provider certifying the circumstances under par. 1 written in the time of delivery by a handwritten signature unless otherwise agreed.
(3) User and provider agree that the requirements under par. 1 and Art. 61 of the Law on Consumer Protection will be met if the certification is carried out by a person for whom the circumstances may be inferred that he would forward the information to the user – a party to the contract.
VII. OTHER TERMS
Art. 17. (1) The supplier delivered the goods delivered to the user in set at the conclusion of the contract period and quoted in the order space.
Art. 18. The user is obliged to examine the goods at the time of delivery and delivery to the Supplier and if it meets the requirements to notify the Contractor immediately.
VIII. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Art. 19. (1) The provider is registered as a data controller and take all measures to protect the privacy of the user according to the Law for Protection of Personal Data.
(2) For reasons of security of personal data of users, the supplier will send data only e-mail address that has been specified by users at the time of registration.
(4) The client agrees that providing whatever their personal or other data to the Seller, he agrees that they can be used by the latter for any lawful purpose, without the need for vendor asking the consent of the client for processing them in each case.
Art. 20. (1) At any time, the Contractor is entitled to require the user to identify himself and to verify the authenticity of any of the advertised during registration circumstances and personal data.
(2) In the event that for any reason user has lost or forgotten their username and password, it follows the steps outlined on the website www.lures.drana.com
IX. AMENDMENT AND ACCESS TO THE GENERAL CONDITIONS
Art. 21. (1) These terms and conditions may be modified freely by the Contractor for which the latter will notify all users of electronic shop, by notice on the website of the store published 14 days before the entry of the changes in force as they will have effect for all new orders.
(2) The supplier and user agree that any supplement or amendment of these Terms will be effective to the user after the expiry of para 1. If the user does not agree with the amendments to the general conditions, it is free not to use the services of the e-shop.
(3) The user agrees that all statements of the Contractor in relation to the amendment of these terms and conditions will be sent to the email address specified by the user during registration. User agrees that e-mails sent under this article need to be signed with a digital signature, to have effect on him, and that was enough for them to contain a reference to the location of the new terms and conditions.
Art. 22. The provider publishes these terms and conditions at www.lures.drana.com, together with all amendments and supplements thereto.
Article 23. The provider may at any time without notice to change the materials, services, products and prices published on the website of the online store. Amendments to the preceding sentence shall not apply to already confirmed orders.
Art. 23. These terms and conditions and agreement to the User with the Provider shall be terminated in the following cases:
- termination and declaration of insolvency or bankruptcy of one of the parties;
- by mutual consent of the parties in writing;
- unilaterally, by notice by either party in the event of default of the other party;
- When the seizure or sealing of products from government authorities;
- In case of cancellation of registration of the user in the store site. In this case concluded, but outstanding contracts of sale shall remain valid and enforceable;
- In case of exercising the right of withdrawal pursuant to Art. 55, para. 1 of the Law on Consumer Protection.
XI. OTHER TERMS
Art. 25. The supplier, its contractors or third parties mentioned on this site, under any circumstances and under any conditions shall not be liable for any damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss data, information or business interruption, etc.) arising from the use, inability to use or the results of use of this site, other sites related and / or referred to in this website, products or services in any of them, wHETHER BASED oN order, contract, warranty, tort or any other legal grounds, whether or not advised of the possibility of occurrence of such damages. In the event that the use by the user of the materials, information or services on this site lead to the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume all costs associated with this.
- The possible invalidity of any provision of these Terms and Conditions will not invalidate the same general or particular contract of sale.
Art. 27. For all these general terms issues related to the implementation and interpretation of the same shall apply the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria.
Art. 28. All disputes between the parties to this contract shall be resolved by the competent court or the Commission for Consumer Protection.
Art. 29. These terms and conditions shall enter into force for all users of 30th of May 2016.